Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I jus got my switch n I'm very disappointed with the eshop (digital downloads)

J

Joey Valk

The Virtual COnsole should be coming at some point here. Just be patient.

W

Woop Joel

The launch titles were reason enough to get the console I'm jus saying with over 60 titles to choose from they would have a better selection is all there holding out so I'll spend more money m were all gonna do it

E

Elatia Langford

Also I hope you're not dismissing this ACA Neo Geo titles just for being NG ports... because every single one of them kicks ass. Seriously, they have not posted a bad one yet.

Seriously. If you haven't already, go look up gameplay videos of Shock Troopers 2 and see if that $7.99 doesn't go flying out your pockets.

R

Rashad Moore

I like Neo-Geo, so I'm pretty content.

C

Chris Ross

It's been what, a little over 3 months for a system that released in the years first quarter (unprecedented)?

I don't understand this penchant to complain about the lack of games this early on in a consoles lifespan. Would you have preferred to wait until Odyssey was ready to release the Switch instead so the library appeared larger by comparison?

W

Woop Joel

Launch titles r great but I would love to download super Mario world while I wait

J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

Dude no offense but you should've done research or checked the eshop first before purchasing a switch if that's your problem. Besides the console is 3 months old. Wait for E3 before you complain

J

John Robbins

I prefer physical games anyway

Z

Zachary Cosmo

Wait seriously? I love the eShop thus far. I play more digital-only games than physical.

M

Michael Timms

It's been out 3 months.. chill

E

Enrique Ojeda

No worries I'm pretty sure there going to add virtual console to the eShop that or we'll just wait until E3 and see what Nintendo has to say .

M

Matt Rayfield

Woop Joel Nintendo will have a Virtual Console sometime in the future, so just Chill. I have yet to buy a Switch, but not because I don't want one, but because of lack of funds for it at the moment. I will of course be getting one for my Birthday in July as I have mentioned in this group before, and so with Nintendo's 25 minute E3 Spotlight and Nintendo Treehouse tomorrow following the Spotlight too. So again Chill out and enjoy what you have now.

J

Justin Strawn

Just get graceful explosion you'll be hooked

J

James Peck

virtual consoles out next year i think theres lots to choose already though not sure what ur looking for shantea, wonderboy and few others are really fun on the eshop. theyve done well for only having system out for 4 months lol

D

Daniel Salazar

Get this game is awesome

S

Shane Rupert

Because it should have years of content in it's first months of release right?

E

Ennis Cakir

Nintendo isn't very digital friendly.

Ӓ

Ӓпԁгҽш Яіӡо

How did you not already know what was in the eShop before you bought it? The Switch has been out long enough you should've known.

J

Justin Reilly

I am not an early adopter for that reason. I actually just picked up a Wii U for the first time. Going to be playing Zelda on that. Got the Wii U and 20 games for $150. Tons of games I've never seen or even played. Let Nintendo work out the kinks of the Switch and get some $20 Nintendo selects and SNES VC games before I make the jump.

J

John Robbins

Why is vc so important to people. Dont you buy new system for newer games with better graphics and besides the classic game section for online payers is enough. Me i like new games. I have and will never buy old game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom