Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I host a server and was gone for a week at a festival and someone has caused the...

J

Josh Merritt

So I host a server and was gone for a week at a festival and someone has caused the server to lag constantly. Alot of ppl left and the community was the last thing I was looking for. I would prefer older no exp needed I'm willing to help all the way and teach. I'm adding 90 more days to the server it's 32 slots rag can change map tho up the community that's what this post is for. I want to hear what you guys as players want to see on a server. If we can get a big enough bunch in here to all get on the same page I'm willing to put the settings at whatever. We will always up slots when we have the right player base. I'm also gonna be working on a 10 slot pgark to see where that might lead. I know how to work the nitrado servers and custom drops. This game has gotten boring for me no one understands letting ppl even build past a 5x5 stone base. How is any one supposed to play like that. It's all that's happened on my server and I offer protection and bubble shields for a grace period or grief but nobody ever actually tells me what's up. I'm active everyday and play just like every one else I'm the host there are no admins. Writing to much here all of you that are bored or frustrated let's get together make a wild server!

J

Joel Christy

What's the server name?

S

Stephen Williamson

Instant tek is what's up foreal.

L

Lynn Werner

As a host myself it's all about the settings and how u as a host want to run ur server..... It took me a little bit to figure out how to get the kind of members I wanted for my server but after hosting for 1.5 years now and going through all the good bad and ugly I finally figured out what was best for us...... I do suggest if u want an adult server that u get some admins to help you..... And some setting changes help to...... Feel free to message me and I will help any way I can

B

Blake Perez

You're always welcome back Josh. Don't lose your enjoyment of ark trying to make everyone happy. Be happy wherever and however you play.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom