Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So i have stupid question. Why on alot of these group for ark i see people wanting ice...

K

Kris Messier

So i have stupid question. Why on alot of these group for ark i see people wanting ice wyverns alot. Why are they so highly sought after i know the acid is about as useless as a compy but why do you choose ice over a fire or light ?

M

Mike Hill

Cause its new lol

K

Kevin Garcia

Also cause wen u slow down enemy like ther wyv or griffins u got the best advantage

T

Tony Burb

Harder to get. Fire, poison and lightning are all easy to get and at known locations. Ice is harder to find (just as easy if not more easy to get if you have good fur)

K

Kris Messier

Ah ok makes sense

C

Cody Sadorski

Cause ice wyverns are found only on rag and that makes it a new sought after dino by lots of people like otters and griffens

T

Tony Burb

Kris Messier if you are in the frozen tundra (mountains that freeze you to death) and you see an ice wyvern. Chances are there is an egg near by. They are mostly in the clusters of trees. My favorite and easiest is the one that lays right next to the downed tree(log)

L

Luciano Sesti

Its new.
Also, it's not shit.
All wyverns are made for a specific purpose.
Ice is support.
Slowing down enemies etc

A

Andy Hibbert

Because winter is coming...... sorry had to

A

Axel Willems

wyverns are shit

J

Jessica Quiñones Nuñez

Poison wyverns are good if you know how to us them, they're the only wyvern with a long range attack, ice slows enemy movement down and the other two are good but I prefer gigas and rexes.

N

Nathan Lewis

Ice and Poison are the ultimate team up use the ice to slow them down then hit them with a poison

R

Ryan Chester

Different tools for different jobs.

M

Martin Kleijn

The health is crazy!

M

Michael Green

New and it's great for pvp support

J

Josh Ornsteen

Use ice to slow rider or fliers an a poison to dismount. Good for PvP

R

Richard Patterson

your aware an fire wyvern cant hurt another fire wyvern except on bit // same with lightening vs lightening or fire vs fire // ice slows and kills alot of enemies in groups ..

A

Austin Carter

poison wyverns aren't useless at all in pvp .-.

T

Travis Palmer

Well a comply isnt as useless as you yhink if yoy go on a raid with 20 and the people in the ground really can't do anything

S

Samantha Scofield

Just because they are new. Everyone was after Griffins, too. Although, I do like the slow down affect of the Ice Wyv.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom