Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So i have had a switch since launch and ive enjoyed it so much. I’m now more then...

C

Carl Ashby

So i have had a switch since launch and ive enjoyed it so much. I’m now more then likely going to buy a wii u to play some games i missed from that era. I know theres allot of mixed fealings on the wii u. I have never played one so dont know much about the system. What do i need to know and what should i be careful of in a used system. Is handheld rechargeable or take batteries ect ect. Whas there any recalls or problems with any of the hardware. Should i buy from private or gamestop. Any help would be awsum. Thankyou in advance.

A

Al Bunndy

I wouldn't do it, it seems like Nintendo are going to rerelease a lot of their good games. I would just wait it out, but it's your money.

J

Jordan Schilling

I was thinking about the same thing, I miss playing GameCube games too

J

Josh Brown

Don't bother. There are so few good games left on the Wii U. Most everything has been ported or has a sequel.

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

The 4 games that probably wont get ported are Paper Mario, StarFox Zero, Yoshis Wolly World and Mario 3D world. Great games, but they dont justify buying a whole new system for them. And the last two: Yoshi is on 3DS and 3D Land has different levels than world but they play somewhat similar.

As for Mario Maker, its also on 3DS, but Im positive this will get a sequel on Switch eventually.

J

Jermaul W

Its not a handheld. Has to stay with a tv.
The gamepad which is a controller. Uses a rechargeable battery. Same one as the 3ds.

No recalls. But being a disc system. The reader could be dirty or go out.
Other then that everythig should be fine buying use.

J

Jake Asikainen

get one so many games that idk if will get switch releases xenoblade x tokyo mirage sessions paper mario star fox zero fully backwards compatible with wii and through homebrew gamecube too so ya id do it might myself lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom