Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I have a question for y’all. I’ve got $15.00 on My Nintendo account and I haven’t...

C

Christian Lloyd

So I have a question for y’all. I’ve got $15.00 on My Nintendo account and I haven’t really played a lot of indie games. What would be some good ones that you recommend? Keep in mind I’m pretty new to the indie scene but with Nintendo you have to get into them!

C

Christian Lloyd

I also can spend more than the 15 so any recommendations is fair game!

D

Darren Spraggs

Id start with Mario bros arcade and sonic mania. But theree so much good neo geo stuff too

R

Rodrigo Minoru Tamagusku

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Lovers launch tuesday and is pretty good, have played on Steam. If the port is good, it's definitely worth. It's a good coop couch game.

C

Cameron Hale

Kamiko, GEM, death squared is on sale...

M

Maddox Corcoran

Overcooked and lovers in a dangerous space time is great for couch co op! Kamiko is a fun game with great value for $5. Sonic Mania also has received incredible reviews if you like those games. Shovel knight treasure trove is great. A personal one I like is retro City Rampage, like 8 bit GTA

B

Benjamin Sullivan

If you like Zelda style of games then Oceanhorn is $15 and a pretty solid game

E

Ederson Witthinrich

Severed is one of the best indie games out there.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jacob Stafford

Blaster Master Zero.

J

Jason Petroze

Little inferno. It's 9 bucks

D

Dennis Davenport

Mutant mudds

D

Dennis Davenport

Wait 3ds or switch?

A

Alexander Brown

Golf Story!

P

Pedro Gomez

Neuro voider, or Quest of Dungeons would be my suggestions.

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

Sonic is a little tedious. It's one of those games you have to play each level over and over to the point of memorization. Honestly I would get shovel knight cause you can play it two player co op the way you will wish sonic did.

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

Also over cooked is a hilarious game it's $20. But I feel it's a must have.

S

Sam Morgan

If you like the old 2D Sonic games, you'll like Mania. Just like them. Also, Graceful Explosion Machine is fun if you like space shooters.

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

Graceful explosion machine IS fun, but neuro voider is two player, but you need two controllers with two Joy cons each. Or two pro controllers

J

Jeff Salamat

Garou

J

Jace Young

Kamiko

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom