Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I have a question guys how many of y’all played Destiny 2 on PS4 and now mainly...

J

Joshua Thomas

I have a question guys how many of y’all played Destiny 2 on PS4 and now mainly switched to PC? What about the exclusive stuff PS4 gets over other platforms.I love playing the game on pc a lot better than console that I will tell you from being a Destiny 1 veteran. Which is more worth it to you

A

Andrzej Wójcik

I've played first Destiny on Xbox 360, loved it, and now I switched to PC with Destiny 2

M

Miguel Santiago

I have Destiny 2 on all 3 platforms. Tbh, the PS exclusives aren't really worth writing home about, outside the exclusive strike, which is probably my favorite strike in Destiny 2.

The exclusive PvP map is this small-ish Cabal ship, and it's just one large tight circle where everyone just team fights in a super tight corridor until someone goes off on everyone with a shotgun lmao.

The exotic is a sniper rifle. I don't even have to say anymore about it, because it gets almost no use.

PS4 exclusives are.timed, so we would get them at the beginning of year two, and none of us will even care lmao

R

Ryan Wallis

The graphical diffrence is enough to not care about the ps exclusives.

D

Damon Wolf

Really don't feel a few extras makes a great difference. I just can't deal with controllers in an fps, and that's the red line for me. Slow, clunky and most of any skill attributed to unbelievably forgiving aim assist.

M

Mark Thomson

Pc is far more worth it than any exclusive.

S

Steve Hatfield

Hopped back on my ps4 a few weeks back just to grab the clan engrams and 30 fps is garbage

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

I’m still matching sweaty players on Trials, even on PC or PS4 so it makes no sense to me about exclusivity.

Bring back CBMM for all platforms.

J

Joshua Griffin

Who cares about the exclusives...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom