Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I gotta ask...what is up with everyone wanting such high boosted servers that they...

T

Tommy Spears

So I gotta ask...what is up with everyone wanting such high boosted servers that they can have everything they want in a day? Wtf is the point of the game if you don't have to work for anything?

Edit: for those that can't read I am not talking about official stats. I am also not asking about pvp as I see people wanting pve servers with insane boosts too. Try reading the question and not adding shit to it.

D

Dusty Crow

I have times I dont wanna grind anything out so I just spawn everything but that's just perks of being a admin

D

Dan Collins

quick PvP fun

M

Mike Nichols

Join us bud. Slightly boosted here.... Gt ARK ARK BABY PvP with a starter pack and thats all you get. Good luck

C

Christopher Prasad

Also people don't have the time to continuously grind

D

Dillon Robinson

10-12 hour work days 6 days a week.

R

Rob Crum

Because some of us have to work. Lol don't have time to sit and tame something for 10 hours lol

D

Dereck Santiago

Cause we can, you say "work" like its a fucking job

P

Philly Kavanagh

Shit I've got a job too.. I hate official but a server that is soooo boosted that you can be lvl 100 in a day and everything is x100.. where's the fun in that? Plus it lags out servers like mad if it's too boosted

M

Matthew LaPorte

Everyone has a preference, some like boosted some don't.

Z

Zakk McGehrin

A lot of people say because they don't have 10 hours to tame something. You noobs ever heard of kibble??

C

Christopher Prasad

Yeah people have heard of kibble but, when starting out it takes days before you actually get to that spot

A

Arnold Kevin Garcia

Everyone is different. We dont have 20 hours to dedicate to ark

D

David Hobbs

Ark island serv is slightly boosted 3XP and Gather rate taming 15X

J

Justin D Babbitt

Because we work and have kids and like to build, war and do boss battles. Some of us don't want to spend 6 months of grinding and getting raided constantly before we can even attempt a Boss battle..

D

Dylan Gower

i just like to build,

J

Joey Lapointe

Jacob Butler sounds like you. And it's so true

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Yeah I agree. I run a dedicated low stats apart from taming, maturation and I much prefer a bit of grinding to massively boosted server. No fun in that!

T

Tommy Spears

Y'all using the excuse of work or life....but play other games where people can't customize settings and grind for months and don't complain
XD

J

Josh Smith

MORE lol I WANT MORE

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom