Contact advertising [email protected]

So I find myself playing Zen more and more and really wanna get good with him. Tips...

S

Sammy Bourgeois

So I find myself playing Zen more and more and really wanna get good with him. Tips for playing Zen effectively?

M

Mykolas Lekevičius

Picking Lucio

Đ

Đào Đức Huy

A

Anthony Rodriguez

Calling out your discords and preserving/timing your transcendence so that you anticipate the enemy team's ults is good. You can cancel an alternate fire with melee, and I don't know how to do this yet, but you can fire a discord orb right after your alternate fire, but right before the orbs hit someone, which can save you and your team a few seconds. his orbs also dont have falloff damage which helps to break shields/turrets and fight people comfortably afar like McCree

E

Espen Chai Wei Zhe

THROW THE NUTS AT EVERYTHING

J

John Calderon

Always have your orbs out. Remember you can only do one action at a time so don’t be frantic. Always stay in the back lines never rush in. Also do not use your ULT to save yourself it’s just not worth it. Use charged shots! Even more so if not being harassed keep using charged shots.

J

Jay Henry

Be a simultaneous masterclass being able to shoot and orbs all together apms high basically is his key

A

Antonio Neto

Zen main here, first and most importantly you need the nutcracker skin with golden nuts or honestly its just not worth it, zen’s bread and butter is his ult your top priority should be to charge your ult as fast as you can while throwing out your orbs on targets of importance, with this i mean keeping your healing orbs on the flankers for example, healing the tanks is not your main job you just kinda do it when you can, thats what the main healer is there for. Your discords should be put on targets that you need to kill, so for example the mercy or the zen, normally you comunicate that to your flankers so that they know who to kill first if your whole team focuses the discorded person they die 35% faster and i shit you not, thats pretty fast. Dont underuse the alt fire the majority of good zens use their secondary more than the primary esp to peek corners and whatnot I mean you can make picks with that shit without anyone expecting - Click on their heads press Q when you hear ults that kill your entire team with the exception of tire and highnoon - also dont die with ult up, ult to save yourself if u have to, a dead healer is a useless healer

B

Braden Horn

Bruh you shoulda asked me, Zen is the best. Glad you're coming around to him

K

KX Hooi

Here are some tips: always Keep your harmony orb on someone
Remember to save ur ult for push or block an ult kill

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom