Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I finally got a Nintendo Switch. I bought Zelda and a few other games for it. I've...

R

RL Cook

So I finally got a Nintendo Switch. I bought Zelda and a few other games for it.
I've found that I keep buying these little indie games and classic neo geo games from the store.

They are cheap and keep me busy until the titles I want come out. Does anyone else do this? They have some really good indie games on there.

I also find that I use my Wii U and my ps4 a lot more on the actual tv. My switch had been getting really good use as a handheld. I don't know why. Even when I'm at home I use it more as a handheld lol.

R

Ryne Santos

Yeah, the indie content is fantastic. They're coming out too quickly for me to beat a game and then suddenly there are 5 more new games out. I suggest Graceful Explosion Machine if you haven't picked that up yet. I'm really into Overcooked too.

R

RL Cook

I haven't played that one yet. I'll have to check it out

I

Ignatius Isidore

The only time i kinda use mine on the TV is when im on Mario Kart. Other than that i love it as a handheld

R

RL Cook

Oh yea for sure. I've been buying them up. They are nice to have while waiting for big releases. I've been playing my Wii U and Switch nonstop lately. Poor Ps4 is getting lonely

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Yes, I bought Oceanhorn to tide me over after I beat BotW until Splatoon 2 dropped

R

RL Cook

Very nice. I'm just like... bring on the rpgs

S

Shawn Garrone

VOEZ is fun

R

RL Cook

I'll check it out

L

Luke Shearing

Yeah the indie games are cool. Get Implosion bro

R

RL Cook

I'll check it out thanks

B

Brandon Holden

I've been doing that. Got Kamiko, Mighty Gunvolt Burst, Fast RMX, and a couple others to help pass time between new bigger games coming out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom