Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I contacted Amazon because ARMS was listed at $50.99 on May 26th-May 28th during...

C

Carlos Silva

So I contacted Amazon because ARMS was listed at $50.99 on May 26th-May 28th during the first test punch and they assured me I would get the 20% discount on 50.99 and not the list price. Amazon clearly states the 20% off is for list price but the rep told me the wrong information when i called in and she even emailed me what we discussed over the phone before hanging up. Well my copy shipped today and the price did not change so i contacted Amazon only to be told I should read the terms to the prime discount and they refused to help me. I reached out to chat again and was promptly given a $10 credit and apology for the inconvenience. Not sure if you're interested in taking that route for $10 but maybe getting ARMS for $40 takes you off the fence or free money is free money. Good luck!

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Seems like a lot of work to pay $40 for a game you don't like

C

Courtney Farrier

I get so many gift cards just cause my items rarely arrive on the estimated delivery date. 2 minute online chat and bam, $10 gift card. The one and only time I pre-ordered from Amazon, it didn't ship on the official release day but 2 days later and they gave me a $15 card for my troubles. That was basically half the cost of the game itself.

T

Timothy Murphy

I've been promised many things from customer service reps that couldn't communicate clearly what they were promising, leading to misunderstandings.

So much frustration...

B

Basil Miranda

So you decided to get it huh?

J

Jessica Johnson

This is the whole reason why I have two copies of FFXII preordered. My account lists them both as the Special Edition Steelbook, but customer service says that the original one I ordered is NOT a steelbook.

I love Amazon, but their preorders are getting a little annoying.

B

Bora Chreng

Trying to get the discount now, but am being shot down. Any advice on how to replicate what you did?

K

Kelvin Soto

Tbh the "prime price" that they have is off MSRP, its not off of the listed price per se.

GCU does offer that ability though. Just an FYI ive heard of people getting banned because of insisting on Amazon Reps.

C

Chad Newcomer

Twintelle <3 v <3

E

Eric Wynne Ho

just bought in hongkong, $46, not opened yet... :)

J

Joshua Taylor O'Conner

I would tell them to catch these arms

M

Mitchell van 't Zelfde

Weren't you skipping the game?

E

Eric Wynne Ho

played, so tired! you have to win the 4 difficulty (7 is the hardest) to open the internet play, however I still practicing, quite weak in it. just using ninja, jump and dash and hold enemies, they cannot avoid in low level, haha....

C

Carlos Silva

I may play it a few times and it'll hold me over until Splatoon 2 drops but after that it'll just be an option if I'm bored. For $60, nope no way, $50, I was on the fence, but $40 why not, I paid that for Street Fighter and am still playing that regularly.

J

Jaime Bland

Thought you canceled that pre order lol

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Incoming post from Carlos Friday that says he sent his copy back because it's a boxer not a fighter

L

Lee Mcgraw

If your promised one thing like a discount but not given than even if it's a buck it's worth the fight. I am in a battle with Comcast over service I pay for and I don't get in regards to my internet speed. I pay extra for faster speeds but I don't get them and have not for over 2 years. They acknowledge that is true so basically I am being fraudulently charged. What a joke

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom