Contact advertising [email protected]

So I bought an HP OMEN (obviously, I've posted that numerous times) cost me about...

J

Jay Mert

So I bought an HP OMEN (obviously, I've posted that numerous times) cost me about 1200, I want to slowly upgrade it and make it personal and mine, what would be your first upgrade? The Mobo and RAM look generic so I'm leaning towards those first, and then maybe a case.

Also, would it be a waste to do it like this, I really can't afford to do much on a daily basis but throughout the year, would the 1070 hold up? Don't wanna get all new shit and then have an outdated gpu.

D

Dan Medved

Buys prebuilt
Wants to replace 50% of it

The fuck? You either shit money or like burning it

S

Steven Wurst

Ya that is a good starting. Point , hey stay with what u can afford if not then it isn’t fun Any more ....some one can build a 5,000 dollar pc and the next year be out dated .

Z

Zachary Abel

I'd upgrade the HDD first. If you bought the same one from the picture in your last post, it's only got a mechanical drive. Get an SSD to run your OS and some of the games that take the longest to load off of. I recommend an M.2 drive but a regular SSD will work just fine as well. BTW, your 1070 will be good for a while.

R

Raymond Gonzales

Don't upgrade. You probably overpaid for the prebuilt. Find deals through out the year and build another.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom