Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So I bought a new Logitech mouse and saw my play bump up a few notches. I then I...

J

Jace Beleren

So I bought a new Logitech mouse and saw my play bump up a few notches. I then I wondered about what setting to tweak for maximum fps without the game lookin like poop so I did that. I went from 60 fps (no fluctuation just 60 which i always thought was weird) to 160-220. The game seems so much faster and im adjusting.

K

KyriaKos Kinatidis

what mouse ? :p

J

Justin Porter

You were syncing your frames before to the monitors refresh rate and you changed that to uncapped.

J

Jace Beleren

the G300 and i just did what this guide said.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dylan Cook

I went from capped to uncapped and feel it's made me a lot better at comp. Screen tearing happens it's kinda rough but I guess overwatch is more for competition than eye candy lol

D

Danny Rijks

it's true periphs are more important than you know aswell as finding the right settings for you

J

Jace Beleren

yeah thats what i figured. Though im gonna miss epic settings, the increased performance is better.

J

Jace Beleren

that was a different point. after i changed my mouse, i saw that i was doin much better. i think my old mouse was just kinda bad.

P

Pericles Underhill

No more input lag. High frame rate/Refresh Rate > Pretty visuals

A

Akhyar Imam Siam

Best is Display based FPS, otherwise you’re pushing your GPU for no good reason.

N

Nick de Bruyker

If you can manage those fps then definitely look into buying a 144hz monitor.
Also if you havent put it already like that, triple buffering off and reduced buffering on

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom