Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I’m a little bit late but I just got this game and I’m loving it! Was wondering...

J

Jessica Conde

So I’m a little bit late but I just got this game and I’m loving it!
Was wondering what everyone’s favorite team is to play with?

J

Jason James Grubb

Ive been playing with Mario, Peach and Rabbid Mario lately

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

It’s Mario, Luigi, and Rabbid Peach for me.

A

Adam Onria Montalto

Rabbid peach and luigi/rabbid luigi

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Told you

M

Matthew Lawson

Rabbid Peach and Luigi or Rabbid Peach and Peach.

S

Scott Michael Mahoney Jr.

Mario, rabbid peach and yoshi is the best team in my opinion

G

Guillaume Oak

Typically Rabbid Peach and Luigi, but Rabbid Mario and Luigi are great for high damage and vampire abilities

T

Tom Mitchell

I switch it up. There is no one perfect team.

R

Rio Cheng

The original squad (Mario, Rabbid Luigi & Rabbid Peach) can handle most situations, but every character got their own strengths honestly so I like using all of them.

D

Dan Reid

My main squad is Mario, Rabbid Mario and Rabbid Peach, but I'll occasionally sub in Peach, Rabbid Luigi or Luigi.

I went through every level, secret level, challenge and ultimate challenge without using either Yoshi or Rabbid Yoshi. I just couldn't find a role for them that couldn't be done better by someone else.

S

Simon Hodgkiss-Rogers

Mario, Princess Peach, and Rabbid Peach. The healing abilities on the Peach's really helps for boss battles and challenges.
I've never really been. Fan of turn based games. Some stand out, but they're not generally for me.
This is one of the most fun games to come out this year...on any platform. It really shocked me just how much fun I have with it. Ubisoft have done an amazing job!

J

Joaquin Mojica

Mario, rabbid mario, and luigi

K

Karl Wade

My current team is Mario, Peach and Rabbid Peach. That is the team I used to beat world 4-3, which is where I am now. But mostly throughout the game, I used Rabbid Luigi in place of Peach.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Mario rabbit peach rabbit Luigi

J

Jon Quiñones

Yoshi and rabbid mario for AoE mayhem

S

Shane Rupert

Game got old so fast for me. Boring combat, glitchy game play. And corny as crap dialogue. Had to push myself to finish it, and I didn't even like the ending at all.

P

Pedro Natera

Rabbid peach and luigi

A

Anastasia Sobol

I hate the frames dropping. It feels like unreal engine or something. I played the game for 40 hours though so other than typical Ubisoft polishing issues the actual gameplay was amazing.

A

Abdul U'rus Redzuan

Mario, Peach and Rabbid Luigi

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom