Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So got a question looking for other hosts thought on a situation. So on my server a...

J

Jeremy Steenbock

So got a question looking for other hosts thought on a situation. So on my server a tribe leader decided he was going to quit the server. During which he gave dinos belonging to another tribe members tames. I’ve been a pretty chill admin but during that evening the tribe that gained the Dino’s hit pve blue ob after which I gave them a choice return her dinos and no further action or don’t and be banned. Also side note they changed there tribe name to mimic another to get them banned then lied about that and the Dino’s. When I teleported to them and found all the Dino’s as they were attempting to kill them all I banned them and claimed all tribe dinos to return the ones. So question is was that over stepping you think or fair?

J

James Madden

These type of people wont change theyll do it again. Ban them

J

Jeremy Steenbock

Already have haha just didn’t know the whole teleport and all was a little much

S

Sammi Miller

Get rid of them. The last time we changed someone changing their ways our whole server had to ban together to wipe out the two tribes that became intoxicated assholes. It was nice to see our community come together, but when you tally up what losses can come from even one toxic person on a server you really gotta just think about the community and server reputation. You're good loyal player will back you up knowing you did the right thing

J

Jeremy Steenbock

Ya just sucks it was a tribe of five so kind of a dent in numbers but I put pve on for a week to allow new comers a chance to build up in peace before this weekend pvp

J

Jeremy Frierson

No you were withing reason, my tribe actually teams up with the Admins in cases like these

J

Jeremy Steenbock

Ya they even hit the community center I built and killed the Dino’s I had to protect it from trolls guess a 1500 fire wyvren can be killed by 12 high level Rex’s pretty easy haha. His name was death to rule breakers going to miss him protecting the pve zone

C

Chad Hendrickson

As server owner, the only thing you need to worry about is keeping your server fun and healthy. At the end of the day, it is your server and when players do things you think hurt your server, nothing is overstepping. Most decent players understand this and the only people that cry admin abuse are the trolls that want to do whatever they want and get a reaction.

B

Blake Perez

The only opinion that matters is your community's opinion. Every server is set up and advertised differently. A level 1500 anything would kill one admin's rep, while no big deal for others.

P

Patrick Martin

So i stopped reading around "changed their tribe name to mimic someone elses" Just ban them. Toxic players and if they get away with it once, they'll do it again.

J

Jeremy Steenbock

Ya it was just at the blue ob community center parked next to the rule board named it death to rule breakers never seemed to bother anyone except for trolls or wild Dino’s that hit the structures

J

Jeremy Steenbock

Just happy this happened before I built the teeki bar and grill nothing like fresh steaks and beer after a good event weekend

E

Eric Jensen

Jesus it’s a video game who fucking cares, they don’t like it tell them to fuck off end of story

A

Aj Borders

Let them build... Then God Mode them... Then ban. Lessons must be learned.

A

Alexander Nordstrøm Rosenhagen

Totally fair buddy

G

Gabriel Walsh

U didn’t do it fast enough lol

A

Aarron Bittick

Um no, should have banned them faster. Be consistent, fair, and swiftly deliver punishment. This is the best way to prevent douche bags. For IE on the server I rent from Nitrado if there is anything remotely close to racism or hate speech = instant ban. No warning no talking, no exceptions, GONE! This includes in game chat, gamer tags, character names, Tames, Structures, etc. Instant ban. Guess what.... people show respect to each other and are having fun. PRAISED everyday for it. If you allow idiots for even one second, the fault is not with them, it's with you for allowing it.

J

Jordan Rivet

You did everything perfectly, I just would have banned them sooner.

B

Bryan Lamar

I literally wasted my time reading this so you'll do the same as you read my post, I don't care about your server or the other tribes on it, im a troll and will do just that to your post. If you think responding with your opinion is the right thing to do your absolutely wrong. I do not think twice for the opinion of sheep as I am a wolf, testing my pack with bully like tactic til they either breakdown or surpass me with wit. Sound like the right answer? I finish my statement with this. He who is unable to rule, shall be ruled, for your power is less than desirable

D

Damien Scarpellini

Is this xbox dedicated or a nitrado hosted? Keen to know how to ban on nitrado.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom