Contact advertising [email protected]

So, for shits 'n giggles i tried ordering the cheapest gaming headset i could find on...

• Thread starter Christian Krogh
  • Start date
C

Christian Krogh

So, for shits 'n giggles i tried ordering the cheapest gaming headset i could find on ebay.. I wanted to see what you could get for the price of an average pizza here in Denmark. :) After a month and a half of waiting patiently, this arrived in the mail. No box or anything, just, this..

It plays just about as good as it looks.. There's definitely a ways to go, if i was to compare it to my usual Sennheiser cans..
But, for less than 10 of your american buckeroos, you get something that works, and plays... And lights up, if that's your thing.. It was even available in multiple different color options. I didn't care, as long as it wasn't god damn red and black.. Audio wise i'd say that it's actually pretty comparable to an average cheap name brand gaming headset. That is to say, dark, undefined, unrefined, muddy sound. When it comes the the quality of the construction though.. Well.. It arrived with a broken clip that is meant to hold on the cushion on one side, and that is rattling around inside the housing, and that probably says it all... :p Nothing a bead of super glue can't handle though, and then it'll probably be fine for.. a week or so, i'm guessing?

So, i guess my conclusion is, if you have no headset or headphones, of any kind, any kind at all, then, this is probably better than a kick in the balls, but that's about it.

K

Kevin Van Puyvelde

And the mic will piss of everyone in Teamspeak and Discord and stuff

M

Mark Harvey

That's not even the cheapest headset you got the led addition Mr fancy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom