Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So FIFA 18 is not going to use Frostbite engine because can't handle such a powerful...

R

Ralph Dixon

So FIFA 18 is not going to use Frostbite engine because can't handle such a powerful engine like PS4, FIFA 18 on Switch will be like PS3 or X360... Nintendo running behind again

M

Michael Timms

It's portable FIFA. It looks better than 3ds..

Z

Zachary Lee Kynaston

Well, yeah

E

Eric Murad

That's cuz EA is lazy, the switch can handle Frostbite just like the nvidia shield tablet

R

Ryoko Misaraki

What Eric Murad said. Switch can run Frostbite. It can even run Unreal Engine 4 soooo...

N

Nate Black

I'm not sure you know much about the frostbite engine. It's been used for PS3 and Xbox 360 games.

J

Julienté Fuse

EA is lazy you meant Eric Murad. WATCH 2K give us a viable product in NBA 2K18 though. And yes I agree that the Switch can run Frostbite. EA is so lazy they won't make Madden for the switch. Eff EA

L

Luis Irizarry

Fifa is for losers anyway...

K

Katie Lazzelle-Baily

EA just sucks

J

Jacob Stafford

Nobody likes EA anyway.

B

Bella Hale

EA does stupid things like this to nintendo fans. Look at the wii version, it was a exact copy of the year before but had a different list of names, and a different number on the box.

They will probably drop the switch like they did the wiiu, and feel silly they did when the switch sells better then the Wii.

C

Colby Rider

i only play nintendo for first party games so...

B

Bella Hale

Hey lets be civil to OP. He can have an opinion.

J

Juan Carlos Rivera Sepulveda

Nintendo sucks bah

J

Jason McLean Delahunty

Who gives a shit? It's FIFA, another yearly release sports game that has barely updated its graphics and gameplay in 10 years that, just like cod, battlefield and assassins creed, people keep lapping up

D

Danny Sweetman

Who cares

J

Joseph D DeMatteis

Omg you are in denial. Mark my words. Zelda will be multi platform in 5 years.

A

Andrey Purwanto

to play fifa everywhere especially in a console like switch for me (that i considered myself as a soccer fan) is a gift and i would love it so much

C

Craig Mcnair

Funny it runs other high end graphic games. EA just doesn't support Nintendo like it should

A

Austin Kanka

What did you expect? The switch is less than 1/4 the size of PS4 or Xbox one and has a screen. It was never Meant to compete with the power they have

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom