Contact advertising [email protected]

So far the Heroes with the least amount of playtime in League are Doomfist and Mei,...

G

Geoffrey Craigie

So far the Heroes with the least amount of playtime in League are Doomfist and Mei, and Mei has seen quite a bit less play than even Doomfist... can... can this mean Mei buff pls?

C

Chris Howard

i thought that was symmetra and torb

C

Chris Howard

but i do agree mei does deserve a buff

G

Geoffrey Craigie

Both of them see more play on defense, I've seen a few Symmetras, and a lot of Front Torbs then switches, or late torb switches

G

Geoffrey Craigie

From what I've seen, only one person actually played Mei, and that was in Preseason, today, she was only used to lift Orisa in the DvS Anubis maps, and had a 3 second switch in at the end of one game on defense

K

Kei Sinclair

The maps are not very... Mei orientated.. she was used in Anubis p2 too... I think junkertown too but.. yea wrong maps.. notice no sombra either surprisingly alot less genji. SOOO much widow and phara...

J

Josh Cleaver

No. It means that in time there will be balance changes (not necessarily to Mei) that will make her more viable. That's how it works and that's how it has always worked.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Mei is the least played hero as a whole in Grandmaster. I believe Jardio is the only player I see actively playing her. She might need a bit of attsntion

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom