Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So can we all agree, Nintendo crushed this E3 and won it.

G

Garen GareBear Cooper

I can agree with that. My soul left my body for Fire Emblem Warriors, Kirby and Super Mario Odyssey and I temporarily transcended to a plane of existence where euphoria is the only possible feeling.

D

David Swan

No

J

John Douglas

That's what you think

E

Edmond Charles

nintendo did really present a great stock.looking forward see how those games workout

D

David Garcia

I still want injustice 2 for switch which may never happen

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

I actually was disappointed with everyone at E3 this year. But as always Xbox was probably the worst.

B

Billy Rigney

Nope. Ps vr did :)

M

Matt Last

They won, but I hesitate to say that they "crushed it".

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Xbox should have won given that they were announcing a "new" console, yet Microsoft managed to mess up what should have been an easy slam dunk and lost to Nintendo.

J

John Douglas

Xbox one x is gonna be like Wii u one day

R

Ryan Kirby

What's the scoop?

A

Anders Salvesen

Nope lol. FAR FAR from it.

L

Lucas Miller

I'm really excited for the new Yoshi and Kirby game. No one does co-op like Nintendo. Couch co-op is a dying things in games, which should always be a thing

C

Cal Ingles

I dunno a few "deluxe" games announced (i.e. Ports), the name of a metroid game but no footage and total lack of smash bros?

Fairly unenthusiastic to me.

M

Michael Levitz

Yes! Xbox isn't even having a new console. So the lost, and not even sure what Sony announced but I heard their sauce was weak af

D

Daniel Share-Strom

I'd say Sony had a pretty decent showing as well, but Nintendo definitely won.

J

John Douglas

Xbox is just second best thank to the Xbox one x

J

Joshua Gregory

Nintendo did an amazing job but they showcased shit that they showcased before the switch released. I'd say they all did really well and I had no idea it was an actual competition

C

Cody King

nintendo group: nintendo won
sony group: sony won
microsoft group: xbox won

T

Travis Holcomb Jr.

Nah Microsoft and Sony cut real close with there new titles I would say its a tie between all 3 of them

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom