Contact advertising [email protected]

So anyway this an update to the post I made about transferring the XBOX hardware ....

A

Adam Loveless

So anyway this an update to the post I made about transferring the XBOX hardware .

so far so good the motherboard fit right in my mid tower case and even the psu also fit all I would need is a replacement XBOX optical drive .

I don't have any pics of the current project (minus the one my dad took )

but yes the motherboard is in the case same with the psu I think that new holes would have to be drilled and the wires extended on the hp case .

But once the project is done , fingers crossed that it works with the new optical drive which is going to be a Samsung and the same Seagate 10gb hdd

(from what I could tell the Original XBOX only uses one Molex connector unlike on normal desktop psu's)

I think the only other way that I can also transfer the power and eject switches is to cut them out of the front face plate on the original XBOX and transfer the switch and LED lights to my XBOX .

And extend some wires for the optical drive and controller ports 1&2 and go from there , new holes would have to be drilled for the motherboard and psu . Hopefully I don't short curcuit either the Motherboard or the Psu .

J

Josh Thompson

I tried using my spare original Xbox as a pc case
Didn't quite fit so I'm tracking down a broken 360

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom