Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm really loving the new mercy update I would always pick healer anyway but since...

S

Stephen Cooper

I'm really loving the new mercy update I would always pick healer anyway but since mercy 2.0, I found new love for it, got out of silver and now I'm games away from diamond. How's everyone else's season going?

O

Oliver Juhl Jakobsen

new mercy is broken af

J

Jonathan Emanuel Casanova Acevedo

I got out of silver too with Mercy 2.0 but now I'm stuck in gold, 2400 SR :(

S

Sandra Krähenbühl

I am having problems with her beams. For some reason switching to the preferred beam target is less smoth than before abd sometimes it switches to another player that i didn't want to. Also the beam chaining in her umtimate doesn't really work for me, or i am just doing something wrong. (Any tipps maybe?) i am playing on PS4 so maybe it's a console problem or me being dumb or... i don't know.

A

Alana Asher

I'm a mercy main, and don't mind the changes. My luck in comp hasn't been as great as yours however but I'm already in plat, has nothing to do with mercy though. Just comp is very odd this season.

M

Michael Bates

I love her and hate her, I love that she is more interesting to play, hate that the enemy mercy can negate my picks with Widow or Tracer ><

S

Shaleia Clare Ayan

Im almost Diamond with Mercy. I've been maining her since the beginning of season 5 and I love her now more than ever

D

Dusty Crow

I've been playing more dps lately and less tank/medic so I've won 6 games in a row now. Not all dps mains are useless

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom