Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Skyrim looks pretty cool. I've never played an Elder Scrolls game - will it be worth it?

S

Scott Longworth

Skyrim looks pretty cool. I've never played an Elder Scrolls game - will it be worth it?

S

Sergio Torrado Mariño

Yeees

J

Jonathan Patimo

if you liked BotW you will love Skyrim

B

Brad Rochester

never? I'm so sorry

D

David Justin Grey

Definitely.

R

Robert Gremillion

You should definitely play more Elder Scrolls, they are great games

A

Adrian Williams

Soooo worth it

C

Chibi Love

i mean like, it depends on you, and what you like to get out of gaming in general. i think its a cool concept, but i dont get lost in those kinds of games, i probably put like 10 hours max into it and then i dont want to play it anymore

S

Sarah Lyn Jacobs

Yes, but it's better on PC :p

D

Derek Johnson

The gameplay on most Bethesda games is wonky/stiff. But the stories and features are ambitious.

B

Brandon Kaimiola Speelman

Make sure you're near an outlet, and comfortable; you're gonna be there awhile

S

Siddharth Patil

Skyrim is ok. There's a lot of stuff to do but the clunkyness and repititive structure will bore you over time :v

A

Adam Locke

It's as close as you'll come to Westworld really. Maybe you think you have developed a special fondness for Lydia but we all have.

M

Matt Last

Yep

C

Chad Laparra

I've never been disappointed in an TES game ever tbh. I've enjoyed them all I started with Morrowind and discovered there were more before that for pc and tried those. couldn't believe I missed those growing up (didn't have a home computer until post Diablo 2 era). they've always done open world single player fantasy the best imo. I'm hoping they make the next one on the switch. they've been really supportive of the console so far so

R

Rob Nolen

Yes!! Yes +1 lol

D

Diana Van Hook

Yes

S

Setsa Midori

100%

M

Michael Timms

if u never played it.. ur in for a treat