Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Skull & Co or Mumba Rugged? What are the Pros and Cons? Thanks.

• Thread starter Raymark Sta Rosa Morales
  • Start date
R

Raymark Sta Rosa Morales

Skull & Co or Mumba Rugged? What are the Pros and Cons? Thanks.

R

Rob Emanuel

Skull & Co hands down. It’s much more ergonomic and can be customized for different hand sizes and colors. It’s made to fit in the dock and comes with an awesome travel case. The only thing Mumba has on it is the price, but the Mumba actually cost me more because I wasn’t satisfied with it and upgraded to the Skull & Co. I know of several others who did the exact same. Spend the extra cash on the Skull & Co—you’ll love it and it will increase your handheld experience exponentially. Straight up—I used to hate handheld because it was so uncomfortable. Since I got my Skull & Co it’s my preferred play style.

J

Jeff Clark

Exactly what Rob Emanuel said. I bought the Meo one and all that did was make me order the Skull & Co. Save yourself money and just get the best one first. It takes a month to get it with shipping, that's the only negative, unless Amazon magically gets some again.

T

Tom Daly

I like the mumba cases as they are rigid, so I feel a bit more confident taking my Switch out.

Only issue is if you want to take the switch out of the case, bit nerve wracking

B

Basil Miranda

Skull and Co ftw

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Skull & Co is better in every way

A

Angela Goodall

Skull and Co. /end topic

J

Jay S Brindle

Where can you even get the skull n co, last time i looked i couldnt find it for sale.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom