Contact advertising [email protected]

Since we're all sharing POTG's today... It's only 3, but this was how I was doing the...

G

Giancarlo Wade

Since we're all sharing POTG's today...

It's only 3, but this was how I was doing the entire match, and in most of my Hanzo matches in general lol

It was stressful because I was sitting next to a grandmaster player who was watching me play Hanzo and Widow haha. He asked me what my rank was, so I told him I was silver (with my explanation that I don't play comp because I can't play at home and for the first two seasons I played, I placed, and then placed lower the next season). I decided to place this season because someone told me that in general, players no place higher than they finished last season and yay I placed higher than I was 2 seasons ago when I last played comp. Like all the other grandmasters who like to watch me play, he noted that with Widow and Hanzo, I could easily carry myself to diamond.

I added him and played with him a bit after, and man, it's so much more fun to play with diamond+ players on the enemy team. I still did, super well, though. Not as well as usual because I'm not used to how better players move, but I did well. He's a Genji main btw lmao and has two grandmaster accounts. I thought he was shitting me when he told me. I met him because him and some other guy sat next to me in my university library and they were talking about Widow, so I pointed out a lot of wrong things the other guy was saying.

TL;DR - read only the first two parts and ignore the two paragraphs because they're only slightly related.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom