Contact advertising [email protected]

Since Nintendo seems to be full of surprises this year, I think it would be a big...

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

Since Nintendo seems to be full of surprises this year, I think it would be a big surprise if Nintendo announced that they have purchased the rights to certain video game characters that haven't seen the spotlight for quite some time. The video games I'm talking about that haven't seen the spotlight in quite some time are Banjo and Kazooie, Conker from Conker's bad fur day, The fighting trio Pimple, Zits, and Rash from the battletoads, and possibly more. I just think it's unfair that Microsoft seems like they don't want to do anything with these video games characters so they should just sell the rights to them honestly. I know someone has probably mentioned this already but I want to see if other people agree.

C

Colin Schulte

Would Nintendo even really want them? They approved Microsoft buying Rare, and they’ve never really shown much interest since then for getting them back.

K

Kenny Moniz Lopes

True they didn't take the chance to purchase the company itself, but I feel like it would be cool if they purchased the rights to those characters that I mentioned. People seem to want Banjo in smash so why doesn't Nintendo deliver?

R

Rosemarie Kind

I actually would just like Microsoft to port over both viva pnatas

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom