Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Silver-Golds lets start a team for this season. (Pc) My Zarya stays charged, my...

I

Iman Why

Silver-Golds lets start a team for this season.
(Pc)
My Zarya stays charged, my Winston melts mercies. Looking for a tank main, two supports. And two dps/tank or support flexes.

What’s out there?

J

James Long

I got 90 hours into d.va, a mean zen, and I can flex around most other characters

J

James Long

Jomzshakes#1200

C

Cory Miller

So, I’m a former gold D.Va main who screwed around too much the last couple seasons and dropped to bronze, but I’m looking to return to form in the coming season. I can play D.Va, Roadhog, and McCree at a high level, and I’m okay at Orisa and Reinhardt. Will be learning new Sombra in my spare time. 160 hours on McCree, 130 on D.Va, 90 on Roadhog. If this would work for you, my tag is RiotRhythm#1680

M

Matthew William Martin

I'm a tracer Zen main but I was flex a lot last season, can play moira lucio soldier sombra and hanzo and Winston orisa for tanks. (Finished 2070 with a season high of 2270)

I

Iman Why

Lets hook up and check out your skill level.

D

Dylan Cook

I'm a silver Reaper/zenyatta/widow main who can flex tank and support as needed, who stupidly solo'd my way into bronze after getting tilted two days in a row and was stuck their all of season 8.looking to get to gold and maybe farther this season

K

Kristýna Aydinová

I am not silver/gold but I might be able to get a gold acc from my friend. I main support ( Ana, Mercy, Moira ) and I can flex into D.va, sombra and tracer

B

Binx Bumstead

My main acct is gold, I flex but mostly play DPS and healers. Widow is my main, but I can play a mean junkie. Bnet is Binxthelezbo#1391 .

D

Damon Smart

I'm a god mercy and a healing Moira. But you seem to have your team, good luck my dudes

C

Cody Hershberger

I main tracer, mcree, widow but I’m pretty good at like every hero lol. I’d love to join up!

N

Nicholas Runyon

I main tanks (depends on map - mains are orisa, dva, winston), support: lucio or zen and dps mccree or widow

A

Aitor Muñoz

Yeah why not, main reinh that can flex to mcree/soldier at dps and moira,zen at supp, 2.3k gold last season

C

Chris Villasenor

I got a squad that could use a tank. 1800 to 2800SR

D

Daniel Rumble

I finished like 23-24 last season and play a lot of Mccree but will fill if needed

B

Bryce Sheldon

I finished high silver this season, main sombra, widow, and bastion. My sombra can do work if the team actually communicates.

SwiprNoFappn#1702

E

Eric Hites

im down, last season was bad lol. starrskream#1381

R

Rodney Allen

Started high Silver. Stopped playing Comp once I went to Bronze. Sombra/Orisa/Zen
rocboyz54#1268

D

Dean Blight

TTurtle92#2535
-Moira, Rien att, Torb/Mei if needed ^.^
Climbed from low bronze to high gold with these 4 and widdow

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom