Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Should I get Splatoon 2 for my switch? Before you all just type yes in the comments...

R

Ryan Beckett

Should I get Splatoon 2 for my switch?

Before you all just type yes in the comments though hear me out.

I don't use online multiplayer. Whenever I am playing on my own I play single player story/adventure games like those in the Legend of Zelda, Metroid, and Pokemon franchisees because I am a true completionist and love these games. I do however use local multiplayer whenever I can and thus already have Mario kart 8 and Arms along with Zelda BOTW for my switch.

So what I am really wondering is does Splatoon 2 have enough single player and local multiplayer options to make it worth it? Thanks

A

Andrease Herrera

I'm in the same boat plus I don't really understand the game

J

Joe Nicholson

I did not like it at all.

A

Andrease Herrera

Is there a free demo version?

A

Andrés A. Franqui

Here are some videos of the game, we really enjoyed

H

Hunter Jenkins

I'd pass on it if you aren't playing multiplayer

D

Dan Silvester

I'd skip it if you're not interested in multiplayer

J

Jesyka Barnett

it's a majority multiplayer game. most of its mechanics rely on myltiplayer. it has a single player mode with a few stages. but after the story mode, you can either replay story mode with different weapons, or do multiplayer

E

Erocz K Can

The single player is not good enough to warrant a $60 purchase

R

Ryan Beckett

How is the local multiplayer? I like Mario kart and Arms because when I have a friend over we can play them and have a lot of fun. I am worried that it doesn't work as well for Splatoon 2

B

Benjamin Sullivan

If you don't plan on playing online multiplayer I'd advise passing on Splatoon 2. The story mode is ok, but not worth $60

K

Kevin James Machado

There is not enough single player. It's mainly a multiplayer game.

S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

My 13 yr old beat story mode in roughly 8hrs. Not worth $60 if you aren't playing multiplayer online.

S

Sean Wefers

If you not into online multiplayer games why would you even think about buying an online multiplayer game.

J

Joseph Loveland

no

N

Nathaniel Forero

Unless if you have another person to play the horde mode Salmon Run, or another 7 people to play an online mode locally then I would say don't buy Splatoon 2. It's much better playing the online modes. You can play the online modes locally, but you'd need to play with someone who also owns Splatoon 2 and a Switch. You can't do multiplayer with one system alone.

J

James Arbolino

I'm usually the same when it comes to gaming but Splatoon 2 is a lot of fun. Do you know anyone that bought it? Try there's if that is an option. You may like it enough to buy it

C

Craig Mc

I think you'll find yourself dragged into the online

K

Kevin Guzik

This is a multiplayer game tho. Its strength isnt towards the storymode but more for online play

M

Matt Evertson

Pass on it. Same reasons everyone else said.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom