Contact advertising [email protected]

Should blizzard stop making mercy weaker and bring back the old mercy?

M

Marnudle Boo

Should blizzard stop making mercy weaker and bring back the old mercy?

J

Joe Flores

I think mercy should be revamped to be some sort of spider

T

Tamara Critzer

Bring back the old Mercy and lessen the amount of time she has to rez, which would make it harder for her to hide and wait for big rez.

S

Sara Jean

i think they need to remove rez and use a different ability, due to her having rez i think they are going to continue going back none stop with her

J

John Flanagan

S

Savannah Dey Carden

I understand people being upset at her nerfs, but honestly I think it's better for the game over all. It will help balance the support characters better and give other supports a chance in being used

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

nope half of mercy mains are useless and casual players who doesn't understand how balancing works. Starts bitching then will shhh in month or so and go back to complaining that their team doesn't protect them cuz they are crap.

P

Panda Lau

if you dps and you dont focus target mercy you are the problwm not the character she only keeps getting nerfed cause all you "pro" dps players fucking suck

K

Kaiz Amari

Lol, this mercy is more powerful than old mercy wtf

L

Lin Galini

I'm totally against bringing the old shit back. I joined the game when her nerfs started so i'm fine with evolving and relearning her. BUT... BUT. For me the biggest issue here is not her constant nerfs, but the fact itself that Blizz seems to be totally unable to balance a character. THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM. Not Mercy's nerfs.

K

Kirby Brown

I miss the old mercy. I miss the good Mercy

S

Suraj Sangale

I think Blizzard should stop listening to whiny Snowflakes & buff/ nerf characters accordingly

R

Radcliffe Neo Quirante

*should blizzard stop making mercy balanced and make her op again

A

Aiden Ikefuji

remove

М

Марио Пъшев

Remove

M

Marnudle Boo

Why?

D

Denis Kokir

remove ress from game

T

Tito Sloboda

res should never be thing in this game

R

Ritwik R Sharma

I don't think mercy will be balanced as long as rez exists.

R

Ritwik R Sharma

Maybe replace rez with a burst healing on a single target for like 3/4secs with the 30sec cd.(To save a teammate from dying?) It also goes in line with 'Heroes never die'. It can also be countered by nade or burst dmg.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom