Contact advertising [email protected]

Shame on you AMD To sum it up: Vega: Catch You a Year Later " solution" with HBM...

W

Wayne Eiman

fuck AMD, Intel will always be king

A

Aiden Cameron

AMD and Intel need eachother.

B

Brendan Lahucik

Ihab Issa We have to thank AMD for causing Intel to have to actually make some notable advances in their CPUs, without AMD's ryzen moment, the 8700k would've probably just been another quad core, and be only 5% better than a 6700k. But with this said, Ryzen is still the king of rendering and video editing and streaming, I have an 8 core ryzen 1700x, it kicks my 6700k's ass even at some games(ones that can make use of the 8 cores) AMD hasn't really lost, they've taken a large chunk of the server market away from intel.

B

Brendan Lahucik

Ihab Issa the thing about intel is that they've been barely doing anything since 2013, in 4 years my other rig with an i7 3770 is basically just as fast as an i5 6600k, barely any improvement, so the fact that the 8700k is coming now and intel is stuffing cores into the 8th gen is totally because of AMD.

D

Deivydas Urbonas

Ryzen is still the king due to lower prices. You can dream about getting coffee lake now as it will be more available to the public only at 2018 q1

Y

Yan Andrukhov

not that deep of a strike tbh, intel still shafted a ton of people by requiring a new motherboard and not releasing any budget boards

Y

Yan Andrukhov

and with am4 being supported until 2020, thats another win for AMD, lets see what they bring out next year

I

Ihab Issa

Yan Andrukhov so man I remembered you , still on the bet of the 1070ti release

I

Ihab Issa

Yan Andrukhov

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ronnie Schmidt

Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom