Contact advertising [email protected]

Shame on you AMD To sum it up: Vega: Catch You a Year Later " solution" with HBM...

I

Ihab Issa

Shame on you AMD

To sum it up:

Vega: Catch You a Year Later " solution" with HBM 2.0 , new core architecture, more Tflops #Ironically , I will stick with the 1080ti.

Ryzen: Hype , Clapping , Shouting ... Now Deep Silence: Coffe Lake ( Gaming & Professional) deep strike to widen the wound.

R

Ron Gizzi

Following.

M

Marvin Igat

I summons the Ryzen Damage Control Team

J

Jordan Riffe

I said something similar after ryzen came out, then the sky lake x. I said intel is just putting something on the market, and it was the upgrade for the x99 platform with x299. But ryzen fans kept thinking intel couldn’t compete because AMD came out with something that was competing with intels 8month old 7700k. But 8700k looks promising, and I feel there will be a lot of ryzen for sale soon.

J

Jered Hawkins

Just remember none of the compamies care about you. Its all an elaborate gimmick to get people to buy more often. Oh you just bought the 7700k for 400, well heres a 8700 for less but isore powerful. Oh did we menyion you need a new mobo with our newest chipset. That's too bad you have to do it. Oh you bought Ryzen well Ryzen pro is coming out soon which is even better than Ryzen? You like hat 1080 well now you need the 1080 ti to stay on top thanks for giving us 1200 in less than 6 months.

I

Ihab Issa

Let the numbers Talk

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

शशांक पटेल

Hey even I like Nvidia cards because of their performance
But I reckon AMD's card are more capable when it comes to hardware it's just because of Nvidia's scummy way of doing things AMD seems bad

K

Ken Maher

R

Ryan Bloch

Rip amd

R

Reace Baker

Please fall down a very long flight of steps.

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

And this surprised you

E

Eko Prasetyo

Huh?
Vega has just obliterated 1080ti in Forza 7. Newer DX12 engines will obliterate any GTX. Vega is also a beastly mining card.
8700k barely matches R7 1700 in power efficiency and runs very hot.

B

Bakti Yudha Suryana

*sigh*

Another post simply for baiting purposes.

A

Alan Clancy

Meh it's gonna take amd a while to come back strong. However so far they have made big steps in the right direction. You can't expect them to fall so far and then come back in one round lol

E

Eko Prasetyo

This really sums it up for me.

S

Stephen Casios

well to bite your bait, i would like to ask you this question: would Intel have made the i7-8700K with 6 cores/12 threads if not for the disruption presented by Ryzen? Remember the i7-6800K & the i7-6850K and their 2011 v2 MoBos?

J

Jacob Asher

I mean, I'll take that bait and ask you how you can even begin to hate on AMD when they clearly forced Intel's hand on CPUs

J

Jacob Acra

I'd buy a ryzen over any Intel right now because the socket won't be dead next cpu iteration.

A

Andrew de Leon

M

Mackie Suson

Amd is still cheaper tho with "not that bad" performance

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom