Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Server is between top 3-5 most populated server. Looking for 3-5 laid back players...

K

Kevin Allen

Server is between top 3-5 most populated server. Looking for 3-5 laid back players that dont need or want to be treated like they have never played the game. Me and a friend play on a new server that launched today it has 30+ active ppl all the time. PVPVE 5xp 4gather 20tame good mods.

C

Chase Johnson

What's the server ip and name

K

Kevin Allen

Not just gonna toss you the server ip without talkimg first

P

Peter John Jobson

so let me get this straight you advertise server as laid back then when players ask for details you go telling them you need to have a chat first before you pass any details....ha ha ha ha ha .......

K

Kevin Allen

Its not my server I'm not gonna just toss out a server ip without making sure the dude isn't an asshole. If I was advertising a server that would be one thing but advertising for a tribe completely different.

J

James Ward

The problem is that you led with the server and didn't really state clearly that this was a tribe advert. most people will spend about 5 seconds reading the initial synopsis, unless it appeals to them. It would've made more sense to them had it began with something alluding to tribe recruitment.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom