Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Seriously loving this game! I started over a couple weeks ago as I hadn't played in...

D

Daniel Garcia

Seriously loving this game! I started over a couple weeks ago as I hadn't played in months. I can't get enough Zelda!

S

Scott Sarty

Same, started a new file a couple weeks ago, first time I played in months after dumping close to 300 hours into it within the first 3 weeks of release lol felt like the first time I ever played it, such a beautiful game

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Same, I started over in hard mode and love it.

S

Scott Sarty

I need to get the dlc, I feel like I'm slacking hard

E

Edgar Roman

Yes. Its great the dlc really help make things easier with the master sword upgrade and the extra items like the travel medallion and the korok mask. I'm digging this game a lot.

M

Matt MacDonald

Champions Balled is probably gonna be amazing.

G

Glenn Sparks

I had taken a break after getting stuck in one area. Then picked up again this weekend. The area is so vast and so many different quests. You could just spend hours trying different recipes.

T

Thomas Boye

I got it on release and played it for many hours but then I lost track on the story and started the game over again but I'm still enjoying it!

J

Jahlil Shipley

not gonna lie , breath of the wild bored me after I noticed the repetitiveness . I loved the visuals and concept , but once you beat the game and find everything it really isn't that fun anymore

J

Jessie Ortiz

I bought it a few months ago and have the even opened it lol

M

Matt Ditter

Yeah, I haven't played in a while, either. I have the season pass, but haven't touched it, yet. Keep starting other games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom