Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch See, this is why I think Labo is brilliant. The potential for STEM workshops, outreach...

J

Jonathan Jurczak

See, this is why I think Labo is brilliant. The potential for STEM workshops, outreach activities, teaching kids CS, etc. is incredibly expansive.

I gotta get that Variety Kit and share it with my physics dept. ^_^

J

Josh Brown

Man, Labo looks cooler and cooler the more Nintendo shows it off. I'd buy it if I had the funds, but games come first.

J

Jason Kindell

They make it hard for me to not want it

C

Carlos Ardila

Block programming for kids omg

L

Lauren Major

So cool. Nintendo is continually the only company willing to actually innovate. People give it so much shit but Labo is the most unique gaming experience out there

D

Daniel Straker

It's pretty cool, but I still think kids are gonna get hyperactive with it. If we introduced it in our stem room I reckon it would last maybe 2, 3 days tops before the cardboard is damaged

J

Jordan Cox

Labo is a great idea but it's cardboard that's insanely overpriced, the only way this could be viable is if you could buy super cheap replacements if you can prove you own the software/game that originally came with it, if they don't do something like that i see labo struggling

B

Blaise F Side

There will be genius kids that have little to nothing to stimulate their brains that get access to this program and end up making unbelievable stuff. Kinda like mario maker, but real.

T

Tim Junge

I'm not quite sure how visual scripting is supposed to teach kids programming?

L

LilRonny Lawinski

Brandon Hammond

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom