Contact advertising [email protected]

Saw this one a different group SOOO I'll leave this here

R

Robert Brattain

Saw this one a different group SOOO I'll leave this here

N

Noctis Otaku Kousaka

It's not wrong it's the community that is ruining Mercy! Shut the hell up about her and leave her be! Hell it's the toxic babies of Overwatch that ruin her by complaining so damn much.

J

Jasmine Jaworski Pichor

I don’t get why people are still complaining, don’t like how Mercy is don’t play her? I’ve gotten used to her new nerfs and I still play her..

R

Robert Brattain

Guys I found this photo funny... Don't need to fucking cuss me out for no reason... I'm not bitching about the mercy changes I main her... I find nothing different with her with the nerf on

K

Kayle Ng

People like Mercy nerf cuz they only like something with killing the whole team and bring massive destruction effect, so they hate if someone get in their way. Its Mercy.

If you agree with Mercy nerf, theres nothing different between Overwatch with other FPS game like COD.

Thats why they design Mercy to make the game special, why its offended you when someone can change the match with different way except killing?

I like to play Mercy cuz she can resurrect teammate and turn the table without just ''Killing'',she is special, so now everyone just push her away, and thats means she is not a good thing for most of the people.

If you dont like something, why you let them in and torture them ? Why they design Mercy ?

K

Kim Hanna

It's a sad truth

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom