Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Said goodbye to Zelda and Destiny 2 today, but added two very nice games to my growing...

C

Cody Bowers

Said goodbye to Zelda and Destiny 2 today, but added two very nice games to my growing collection!

C

Chris W Hughes

How much was Mario and Rabbids?

R

Robert Polizu

Said goodbye? What do you mean?

O

Owen Gregory

Why zelda?

D

Dany Kings

How’s Disgea

R

R.a. Adams

Curious, how much they gave you for destiny 2

R

Rafael Rosas

Your collection can't grow if you trade games back in.

J

Jeff Beard

Why did you trade Zelda

C

Cameron Bailey

Shame, you got rid of to beastly games

C

Cody Bowers

I guess I should clarify lol, I got rid of destiny 2 bc my Xbox one is broken, I’ll probably buy it back when I get a new xbox but that won’t be for a while so I figured the game would just collect dust until then and I wanted something to play now

M

Matti Moilanen

Mario+Rabbids KB <3 I want that. Won't sell my videogames though. I love my physical copies and can't let them go. Maybe for 50€, when I bought them for 60€ myself hahahahaha. I'll get mario+rabbids, donkey kong country tropical freeze, and Zelda BOTW soon. And Pro Controller :3 :). And some others later.

G

Gustavo Brito

So you have a "growing collection" but got rid of the two best games of the past 2 years in exchange for mediocrity? I don't like that.

J

Joël Butteling

Disgaea is amazing! Will get you many, many, many hours if you really get into it!

C

Cody Bowers

Kate Williams all the sass from people lol

B

Brian Jury

All these haters in here lol for those of you who said d2 is better then what he got.....stop it smh lol games a mess. Youll love rabbids

S

Savone Zolarious

You traded in two gems for two rocks good job

C

Cody Bowers

Sebastian Fish

S

Sebastian Fish

Lol the amount of sass over a game is unreal

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom