Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Rumor waw true yet again. We are getting a direct this week. Stay tuned we will keep...

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Fire Emblem 2018, maybe Animal Crossing, and at least one other new first party announcement.

Maybe Kid Icarus?

S

Sean Shear

Pokken most likely

P

Phil Rivas

Yuna Aragaki SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO

C

Craig Carr

More news about the crappy online service. Can we just have mics please

S

Spencer Miller

I think we'll get a zelda dlc release date, Skyrim release date, fire emblem warriors dlc announcement to calm the fans about the game having no pre-awakening characters minus Marth, more info on the yoshi and Kirby games and some release dates for indie titles. Maybe VC.

J

Janez Krnc

Doris Sorgar

S

Shawn Magargee

Xenoblade is likely. A few surprise game announcements maybe. Hoping for something Platinum games related.

K

Kyle MacDonald

It's my birthday Wednesday, I hope they give us a release date for Skyrim and the release date and teasers about DLC2 on BOTW.

D

Derek Beattie

Main prediction, they are going to have one last big mario odyssey trailer to round out the hype for the game.

M

Marc Angelo Pineda

Bayonetta plsss

D

Dillon Davis

Maybe Mario Party or New Super Mario Bros 3?

I ran out of idea.

D

Dillan James Pudmaroff

Please please please be a new super smash bros

Q

Quentell Johnson

Pokken hype!

B

Brad Hall

It says they are going to discuss games coming in the next few months. So I wouldn't get my hopes up for any announcements of completely brand new games.

A

Angela Goodall

Nice!!!

A

Alex Maimone

I'd like a Smash port... doubt I'll see it though

T

Thomas Boye

I want to see more on Metroid Prime 4, Fire Emblem and please something about F Zero ))))):

B

Brian Voelpel

They're probably gonna talk about the new xenoblade game

T

Tyler Craig

I was right. Nothing about new titles or big announcements. Just info about what's coming in 2018

R

Ryan Dale

Enough about Mario Odyssey, I want to get the game and discover things for myself for the first time, not have the whole thing mapped out before it's even in my hands. Who's not already convinced that it's a must-have game? Wait until it's a week away, then mention it again. Yeesh.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom