Contact advertising [email protected]

Repost!!!!! Looking to have some fun!!! Lets meet uppp ON TILL 12 PM EDT. ARE YOU A...

C

Cris Guerrero

Repost!!!!! Looking to have some fun!!! Lets meet uppp ON TILL 12 PM EDT.

ARE YOU A GOOD HOST FOR COPS AND HOONS? DO YOU REALLY LIKE DOING IT? DO YOU KNOW OTHERS WHO ARE BUT YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING NEW? HAVE A READ M'MAN!

On XBOX ONE.

*UPDATED* COPS AND HOONS V2. Here's my idea of the rules -
*The entire map is open.
*Speed limit is 45mph in towns and cities, 85mph elsewhere.
*Maximum speed allowed off road/cross country is 40mph or 100mph if you are running...including cops but cops can go 150mph off road in pursuit. (so best stick to the roads...or we could make going off road off limits, except on dirt roads etc)
*Only cops get to pause and use the map to find people.
*If a cop is chasing you, you can pull over and get a ticket. *You get 3 tickets.
*If you run, the cop need to make contact with your car 4 times and if he/she does, you're a cop. that's the risk you take by running.
*If you get away, out of sight of the cop for 10 seconds, you're free.
*If you're a cop and you hit someone who's not running by accident, you need to stop for 5 seconds.
*If you're that person the cop hits, you can choose that time to start running...or you can wait for your ticket by pulling over.
(If anyone wants to help refine these rules, go for it. I find the normal cops and hoons really boring)

PLS read the comments on the thread for more info/leave your ideas and if we can turn this into a thing, then that's be great. Just trying to spice things up a bit/create a new freeroam 'game mode', maybe even find a group of regulars for it....maybe even make a racing club for people into it etc.

Thanks for reading!

C

Cris Guerrero

Gamer tag : Kodakbandz23

J

Jeff Leppard

Love those rules. ;)

J

Jeff Leppard

Thanks for keeping me company on Goliath earlier btw. Was fun! :D

G

Graham Moriarty