Contact advertising [email protected]

Reinhardt Rams His 24Inches German Engineered "Hammer" in Mercy's Dry "kitten"...

A

Ahmed Abdel Nasser

Reinhardt Rams His 24Inches German Engineered "Hammer" in Mercy's Dry "kitten" Yet xQc won't Give Me His Long Hard "POTG"

S

Steve Lawrence

Ookkk

Y

Yarden Freiman

That emojis is so cancer

L

Logan Bersini

Where the fuck is the super like button?!?!?!?

S

Sam Walker

If XQC wanted me for a cheap, easy thrill I would be so down

W

William Bongos

i've rarely cringed that hard.

L

Lisa Garrett

What has this page become..

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

I was only 9 years old. I loved Mercy so much. I had all of her abilities off cool down. I prayed to Mercy every night before bed, thanking her for my resurrection. Mercy is love, I say, Mercy is life. My Dad hears me and says I have no skill. I knew he was just jealous, of my devotion for Mercy. I called him a filthy DPS main. He hits me with a concussion mine, and tells me to sleep. I'm crying now, and I can't find a health pack. I lay in bed, and I need healing. A warmth is moving towards me. I felt something touch me. It's Mercy, I'm so happy. She whispers into my ears, "I will watch over you." She switches from her pistol to her staff. I'm ready. I lay flat with my ultimate ready. She begins to left click. I can feel my health being replenished as my eyes begin to water. She screams, "They're all over me". My Dad walks in. Mercy stares him straight in the eyes and says, "Heroes never die". She flies out my window to Pharah. Mercy is love, Mercy is life.

Heroes never die, they never die. Mercy is love, Mercy is life.

A

Anissa Martinez

Stop

J

John Manolelis

Lynn Tabb

C

Curtis James Littlechild

STOP!

R

Raj Lawati

why are u alive again ?