Contact advertising [email protected]

Reaper's Wraith Form should be able to move after getting trapped by Junkrat's bear...

H

Habib Ale

Reaper's Wraith Form should be able to move after getting trapped by Junkrat's bear trap. He is literally smoke.
Discuss.

J

Jack Hazard

Steel Trap is powered by mystical Aussie magicks that can attack floating robots and double jumping ninjas. Your argument is invalid.

E

Elissa Keplinger

Also Zen shouldnt get caught in it since he literally is floating

A

Ariadna Torrekens

true, also zen

C

Cara Dzuricky

I agree

M

Mike Conrad

Hey man the trap disables all movement abilities

Maybe check for traps if there's an enemy junkrat

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Agreed

L

Logan Lewis

I agree, i mean, he can pull out of Zarya's ult

Q

Quinn Wonders

If robots can be affected by poison mines I say anything's fair.

L

Logan Morris

Agreed you should be able to phase through obstacles and traps alike ^ and yes Logan Lewis if he can get out of Zarya's alt then the trap needs to be fixed. Nice topic discussion Habib Ale i never thought of this.

J

Jessica Aldrich

Another testament to Junkrat's genius: he invented a trap that traps smoke ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯ I told everyone he's a goddamn genius but nobody wanted to listen to me

M

Madeline Garcia

Fun fact: The trap jumps up and clamps onto zenyatta

S

Steven Lo

Tracer shold be able to recall while in junkrat trap.

M

Mike Conrad

I don't think you guys understand that the trap would basically be useless if everyone could use their movement abilities to just get out if it instantly

M

Mike Conrad

Don't fucking walk around corners without checking if there's a junkrat on the enemy team

M

Mike Conrad

If you get caught in one, die and learn. Don't just say "aw well this hero should escape traps because I'm bad"

T

Timothy Tata

Just like Overwatch, Junkrat's bear-trap attaches to the soul and doesn't let go. There's no other explanation needed.

M

Madeline Garcia

Alright as someone whose 3rd highest character is junkrat I can explain everything

L

Laeth Thomas

I disagree. If anything, he shouldn't be allowed to wraith while in the damn thing.
A balance change would allow him to pass through it while already in wraith but not allow him to wraith while trapped.

Tracer can't recall while in it.

M

Madeline Garcia

Tracer - She moves herself in time not any other objects or people therefore she could not physically remove herself from the trap

Zenyatta - It's chained to the ground and it actually jumps into the air and grounds him

Reaper - He isn't fully smoke, he's metaphysical particles as a shadow which is why he's able to teleport and create shadows able to shoot guns

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom