Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Really interested in Rocket League but I've never played it. Hows the learning curve...

R

Ryan Duncan

Really interested in Rocket League but I've never played it. Hows the learning curve on it? I'm more of a first person shooter and grasp those pretty quickly and I enjoy the occasional RPG like BoTW

C

Chris W Hughes

The learning curve takes some time but the gameplay is addictive

D

Dillan Alderman

I mainly play platformers and rpgs. Don't play sports(outside Madden) or car games and rocket league is awesome.

N

Nate Goddard

It's easy to jump into, hard to master, which is good. They put you in matches according to your skill.

M

Matt Fox

It’s a great game. If you want to lessen the learning curve be sure to adjust the default camera settings to improve field of view. Just look up “rocket league view settings” or something, makes a huge difference.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Think sports game. Easy to pick up but hard to master. Some high level players

C

Cecil Kennedy

For your first few games your crowning achievement will be "hey i touched the ball!"

J

Jordan King

I just wished more people played in this group though. I'm tired of Random matches where my team may not even be playing or the other team just standing there.

R

Ramiro Escamilla

I got pretty good at the basic mechanics after about 50 hours into it, I got great at aerial moves (which is the really hard stuff) after 200 hours.

R

Roddy Martin

Change cintrolls aswell,L1 to air roll and handbrake,R1 to boost,square to rear view,keep rest the same roughly

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom