Contact advertising [email protected]

Quick question. Whats everyone opinion on a GTX 780 Windforce? If I got it for...

P

Pat Balmer

Quick question. Whats everyone opinion on a GTX 780 Windforce? If I got it for basically free (just paying the cost for it being shipped to me) does it run most games on 1080 on med settings? I have the most awful shit PC there probably is in this group but my buddy offered to send me one for just the postage. I am so used to running games in awful setting with loooow FPS. Would this be worth it to just toss a new power supply in my pc and run it? Its basically free and and upgrade to what I have I am just wondering if anyone has ever had one and what they thought of it?Thanks in advance.

A

Antonio Grašić

Its more powerfull than 1050ti so ur good.

P

Pat Balmer

Oh, and what sixe power supply should I get for it? I have a Q6600 processor which is a core 2 quad running some sort of shit mb but im looking to scrape the garbage bin and just get something better than what I have because I dont have money to build a new pc

Z

Zach Lancaster

Not a bad vintage. Go for it!

P

Paul Turton

i have 2 780s in budget systems, still good enough to play most games on ultra 1080p

C

Claudiu Hanka

780=1060

С

Свилката Рататата

i have the same version but Ti .. it runs everything on max for now .. OC-ed ofc

A

Alex Styles

Core 2 Quad is gonna limit you a bit, but it's definitely worth getting a new PSU for. After that, you'll want to save for new Mobo/CPU/RAM combo.
Should keep you happy for most 1080P gaming for a while though.

S

Sáfár Tomi

Yeah man, really powerful card. I think it'll handle 1080p for at least another 3 years

P

Pat Balmer

Thanks guys....I havent put a new card in my pc in a few years so I wasnt sure if it would be worth it but I am sure with this best buy bullshit case im going to have to play erector set with it to get it to fit but ill make it work.

T

Talon Jennings

I'm running a 770 in my rig and it still works great

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom