Contact advertising [email protected]

Quick question: how long should you wait to play a hero in Comp? (I’ve played 3 hours...

• Thread starter Reece Rhaegar Elvaryen
  • Start date
R

Reece Rhaegar Elvaryen

Quick question: how long should you wait to play a hero in Comp? (I’ve played 3 hours of Moira in QP so far, I think I’m pretty good but do I need more hours? My stats are: Eliminations per life - 4.62
Win percentage - 70%
Kill streak - 20
Most healing in a game - 7,500
Most damage in a game - 9,000

I

Iulian Iancu

you have to wait 1 week, as usual

L

Luis G Kings

3 hours of play time isn’t really enough, I would say to wait tbh. Comp is very different from QP as well. I’d say once you feel you’re consistent enough with the character than go for it!

L

Luke Wright

Go with averages, not most in game.

B

Bora Şenoğlu

none

K

Kei Sinclair

100hrs

S

Stephen Ruiz

lol my buddy and i have put a total of 16 hours into her already and neither of us are ready for comp, in my opinion a hero shouldn't even be playable in comp until a month after release how ever id say 10 hours is a good place to start.

C

Cody Rock

F it. Go ruins everyone's comp game. I'm gonna gonna do it on my alts and I haven't even played her once.

T

Travis Doyle

after about 4 hours (ptr) i was confident on her ie can track with hands and orb to 80% efficiency ect so her learning curve is small as her job as healing is quite simple so in the week or so till comp release you will be fine just get down those fancy orb shots to heal around corners better.

B

Brian Clyne

If You have to ask if you’re ready, you’re not

L

Liam Yule

Do whatever the fuck you want tbh. It's your game and you paid for that privilege

D

Dusty Crow

I picked up mercy in comp back when I started. Not really time played its how you play. Give it a shot if it goes bad practice a bit

R

Ritviķ Näřàņg

I have played hanzo for 45 hours in qp alone
I still suck in comp but since its a sup character i think you should be fine

A

Antonio Domino Jr.

Finally us healer mains will have a noob 3dps slotter to pick a healer

R

Renato Vieira

Wait a little more. I'm thinking of doing the same, but I'm kinda insecure yet. Although I think I'm pretty good at her.

Z

Zach Johnson

88% win percentage. Mercy who?

G

Gustavo Steluti

You should play until you think you're good enough to play comp, there's no exact hours to wait

A

April Christine Thompson

within a day of playing moira im ready toi take her to como
im fucking excited!
just bring her to comp hen you feel good enough.

C

Chris Mann

I have 12 hours of exp and I've done 15+k healing and damage in 1 game.

M

Matthew Knight

Pretty good honestly.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom