Contact advertising [email protected]

Quick question about intake and exhaust. In my build I have 1 intake in the front. And...

J

Joey Talbert

Quick question about intake and exhaust. In my build I have 1 intake in the front. And 2 Exhaust in the front for my AIO and 1 in the rear for exhaust. Is this fine or should I switch my AIO for intake instead of exhaust?

D

Diego van Holland

You should only switch the AIO fans for intake and you’re good

K

Kelly Vick

Yea all front fans should be intake aio fans or not. I have 3 intake on the front a back exhaust and my aio top 2 for exhaust.

M

Matthew Sweet

You want positive pressure on the interior to help expel dust. General rule is one or two more intake fans than exhaust

H

Hector

Quick Answer: as long as air intake and exhaust are present, it will be okay.

J

Joey Talbert

Thanks for the input

J

Jason Dudek

ideally you want equal exhaust and intake, maybe slightly more on the intake. One option is to use fan speed control to get to the right settings. It can get noisy though.

S

Steven Gunnoe

More exhaust equals better temps but more dust. If my gpu is running extra cool and cpu a little warm i would put the AIO as intake if you can put it in the front. But if gpu is close to max temps I wouldn't. Having AIO as intake at the most can raise gpu temp from 1-4C, so don't think its going to raise the hell out of the internal temps. And as intake your cpu will get nothing but cool air and not heated air from inside the case.

S

Stephen Dickinson

I have the nzxt s340 elite case with a corsair h60 cpu cooler. I have it set with 2 intake fans in the front one of which is pulling air through the radiator. Then for exhaust I have a 120mm fan in the back and a 120mm fan on the top. This setup for me keeps my components pretty cool and relatively dust free

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom