Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Question was thinking of downloading lego under cover but it says i need 7.6GB I only...

C

Chris Smythe

Question was thinking of downloading lego under cover but it says i need 7.6GB I only have 7.3GB so if i free up just a lil more space just enuf actually. Does that mean i wont be able to save any progress in my other games cause i wont have enuf space. Hope i explained my question right any insight would be appreciated

D

Daine Taylor

I had this problem a while ago. If u archive some of your lesser used games you can re download it with all your saves

C

Curtis Mcintyre

Yes

C

Chris Smythe

Ok thankyou i usually buy hard copies but its cheaper onlinr and i like haveing games were i dont have to switch out the cartridges. Thanks again

C

Chris Whitaker

Get that 200 gb card at Amazon for $60 if you can afford it. Be worth it!

K

Kono Desu Watashi Ni

It’s much cheaper for digital games. I agree

J

Jason Carr

There’s a chance you’ll need double your storage space to install the game. So don’t be surprised if you need a minimum of 15.2 to install. Basically you need 7.6 to download the game, then 7.6 open to install the game onto the system. Of course after the install, it will free up that extra 7.6 it needed to install the game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom