Contact advertising [email protected]

Question..... I bought a hard drive from newegg and it came with Far Cry primal free...

A

Adam Edmondson

Question..... I bought a hard drive from newegg and it came with Far Cry primal free of charge. I assumed it was digital download but it was a hard copy. Is there any way I can get the client or downloader from Ubisoft and just enter the product key since I do not have an optical drive?

P

Piyush Poddar

It is probably a pirated version.

A

Allen J Russell

Get a external drive. There nice to have ... trust me

V

Vincent Klein

Just get a cheap usb 3.0 optical drive for $30

V

Vincent Klein

Or borrow one...

R

Rob McAndrew

You might be able to activate the cd key on steam, not 100% sure though. The first and only time I did that was when skyrim came out in 2012 or whenever.

P

Pete Hernandez

Lol. Hard disc is a dying tech. Find someone with a drive - create an iso and dump the iso to stick. Get an iso virtual drive app. Mount the iso and install. Never worry about hard disc again.

A

Alex Badea

Your the key from the box on uplay, af

J

Jason Lanphear

I have an HP external dvdrw i'd sell for cheap, never been used!

J

Jacob Gilmore

Ill take it off your hands lol

J

Justin Gariepy

In most cases, game codes from hard copy games can be activated on steam if you haven't installed it before.

I

Isaac Thomas

That key should be able to be used as a digital key too

B

Bill Kimball

You should be able to go through ubisoft i have assassins creed origins and downloaded iti stead of rom drive i dont have

S

Steven Wurst

But one at walmart and return it when u are done

C

Christian Bradshaw

Did you check for any product keys inside of the case?

S

Sam Henden

Just buy an optical drive. Nobody uses them. Most old PCs have one you can rip out.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom