Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Question for y’all: can DLC expansions be used with a hard copy of the core game?

J

Jon Harland

Question for y’all: can DLC expansions be used with a hard copy of the core game?

J

Josh Brown

Yes. It works with Zelda.

T

Tim Bogart

Yes

S

Seth Short

Si

J

Jon Harland

Another possibly dumb question: how do I download *just* the DLC? I can’t seem to find them as stand-alone purchases.

M

Max DC

Yes even with other peoples carts

J

Joaquin Mojica

How do i play a video game, guys? Theres no buttons on the cartridge.

J

Jose Penuelas

Yes they can and it’s better than online cause you waste less space

C

Cesar Neg

Yes, you can even use other region's DLC with your physical copy. I have an Americas Breath of the Wild, got the Japanese DLC on their eShop, then I returned my account region to Mexico. Works like a charm.

C

Chad Laparra

expansion=/=DLC

C

Cesar Neg

So, adding to my prev comment, Yes, if you have a physical copy of a game and download some DLC for it, you can use it with no issues at all, the DLC goes to the SD card (or internal memory if you don't have one). That DLC can also be used if you get a Digital copy of the game.

N

Nicholas Livick

Yes. In other news water is also wet.

A

Arlene McLean

Wow, never realised so many people in this group were d*cks. Just cause you find something easy or obvious doesn't mean everyone does. If you think it's a stupid question why even respond to it?

M

Michael Ragsdale

Yeaaaaaah

B

Brian Foster

Please report anybody who is being a jerk. I don't tolerate toxic nonsense in our group.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom