Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic Question for those of you who had Amazon Prime last year: did it help you score a NES...

A

Ash Lee

Question for those of you who had Amazon Prime last year: did it help you score a NES mini? My free trial is up and before I cancel it I wondered if keeping it would give me any sort of advantage to the anticipated pre-order of SNES that is supposed to happen later this month? Do Prime members get any sort of advance notice or pre-order, etc?

G

Gino Russo

You guys haven't had a pre order for the SNES yet?

D

Diana Bornick Brown

I remember someone posting it and I checked since I'm in a prime city and got it delivered less than 2 hours later!

M

Monica Lam

Yes it did help me score one but my hubby has prime so we can share

W

Wen Tien

i have had prime for years, but it didn't really help me... amazon did alert people (everyone that signed up to be notified) the day before nes mini pre-order went live, which might have made the situation worse because there were so much traffic the servers were getting overloaded and checkout process was crashing. by the time the dust settled they were all sold out. as far as i could tell prime membership will not give you a leg up on getting the toy, but it's a good service i think you should keep it anyway.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom