Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Question for the group? Okay a tribe me and some life long friends were in for a few...

G

Gage Pitts

Their*

J

Jerami Ward

It does make you an "insider" in a way. I would say you used a moral compass to justify your actions (which is hard to argue against). It would suck for both parties, but everything lost (by your friends, or the tribe) can be gained back in various ways. If it kept your friends playing the game, and possibly started a small rivalry; I would say you are playing the game, and experiencing it just as some would like to see it played. If you want to avoid a conflict like this in the future; I would suggest using conversation to try to negotiate between the parties to find common ground (just my opinion though).

S

Scott Black

So tames are not tribes and are personal these days ??

T

Tim Connell

I can see where both sides of this arguement have some validity. The tribe leader leaving you with admin access was asking for it and normally it would have been a lot worse ie kill all tames popcorn everything or what have you. A more appropriate action from you (since you obviously had at least some leverage as builder) would be to say give them thier tames or you walk too and then walk if necessary. Honestly though, if they did nothing to deserve the treatment then its probably not a good place to be and you should cut your loss in man hours anyways. What happens when there is another builder and your services are no longer needed? But still another option would have been to give them thiers take your own and walk. Sure thats closer to insiding than what you did but it will at least teach them to change admin settings.

K

Kevin Garcia

If u did that might as well finish the job and take everything

J

Jamie Urwin

He is a retard for keeping you in

M

Martin Zaher

It fully depends on the rules of the tribe regardless of whether it was right or wrong. If you are worried that you will be labeled an "insider" don't be worried. You are more of a robin hood for looking after your friends. Now if you did that then unclaimed your stuff and brought your stuff and left, that would be insiding.

D

Daniel Tooley

Technically its insiding but for a cause, you chose your friends over the tribe. And with how the leader sounded, id do the same thing

C

Craig Stanfill

Take everything and unclaim all and start your own tribe and claim back.

D

Desiree McDowell Ryland

Nope. If a tribe leader wants to kick players that have personally farmed for taming and did the taming themselves then they should do the right thing and give those people what they tamed its the right thing to do.

P

Patrick Mike Murphy

I woulda untamed all taken all loot demolished building and made new tribe fuck that guy

C

Craig Stanfill

Yeah. Demolish all and build a base there. Lol

M

Matthew Jones

When they kicked your lifelong friends...I would have done much more if they were stupid enough to leave me with power after kicking my friends. One vault with a piece of sparkpowder and a sleeping bag in front of it would of been there lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom