Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One question for breeders as I'm curious, is it better to give carnivours cooked fish meat...

A

Anthony Whalen

question for breeders as I'm curious, is it better to give carnivours cooked fish meat as the timer is way longer or cooked meat

N

Nathan Girard

They end up using the same amount i believe, since fish meat gives less food they have to eat it more often

A

Anthony Whalen

ah ok, I will stick with cooked meat then, I prefer cooked as the timer is longer so I don't have to worry when I'm not on

E

Elijah Rompa

You will get more value out of cooked fish meat though. They will eat more of your hard work vs more spoiling due to less timer

R

Ronald James Knox

Honestly what ever is easier and more available to get

B

Bradon Negaard

Just use dodo kibble

A

Austin Taylor

Cooked meat.

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

If you're referring to low long you can leave them alone always stick to half cooked half raw. No fish. They eat raw slowly, and once it spoils theres still plenty of cooked to last the rest of the time. We do mass giga raising with about 6 troughs raw 6 troughs cooked. You can also add a stack of jerkey or dodo kibble for good measure.

M

Marcus Newsome

Cooked meat. The fish timer is longer, yes, but you must also consider the fact that fish fills less of the food meter per piece.

J

Joshua Randall

Fish meat has a lower food value.

J

Jessielou-lou Temple

Just fill like 4 troughs full around the babies of cooked meat ul he fine for hours when juvi as that's what we did with our rexs and there was also about 10 meat eaters including 4 fully grown rexs in the mix and the meat lasted for a few hours just top it up every time you go on to imprint

K

Kari Patton

Since I know they will eat fish first, I always put that in first while I'm cooking up their food - just to get rid of it and keep my other food for after I'm done

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom