Contact advertising [email protected]

Question, does anyone else play PUBG on 1440p Ultra with two 1080ti’s? If so, what FPS...

N

Ned Hartigan

Question, does anyone else play PUBG on 1440p Ultra with two 1080ti’s? If so, what FPS are you getting? I’m not sure if what I’m getting is normal. Thanks.

アレン ジェイミー

I play at 3440x1440 and get 70-112, Uktra,depends on what is going on. From what I have tested SLI gives you less FPS.

R

Ross Hazzard

i play with 2 1080s and get crap frams for some reason, game is so badly optimized

D

Dave Wood

Battlegrounds isn't optimised for SLI is it?

At 1440p Ultra I get roughly 85-110 fps with a 1080ti

C

Christer Bærø

i play 1080TI SLI strix oced 2069mhz with 3440x1440p not getting a single frame more but the game uses both of the gpu's....shit game.

C

Christer Bærø

Dat setup and 80 Frames in pubg... what a game x)

N

Ned Hartigan

Oh and btw you might notice the normal sli bridge, theyres no proper ones on the market in Ireland currently so I gotta wait.

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

I find a lot of alpha and beta games arnt optimize for sli, thought about getting a second 970 to extend the life of my graphics cards but 2/3 games I play the most get worse or next to no improvement in sli (rust and pubg) just waiting for the 1080ti price drop meow

J

Jake Oorschot

I play at 1440p on ultra and get 60 fps on a gtx 1060 so that might give u a rough estimate

M

Mads Chemnitz

Sli doesnt work in pubg anyway

T

Tyler Gornall

i play 4k with one 1080 and get about 50/60fps on high-ultra settings

G

Gregory Leung

PUBG is shit for sli.
I got less fps with sli on sometimes.

H

Hassan Mehdi

The real question is...What fps are you getting...???
And what cpu exactly?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom