Contact advertising [email protected]

question 4 diva and Sombra Main? As a zarya main, should I use my ultimate first or...

A

Andre Martin

question 4 diva and Sombra Main? As a zarya main, should I use my ultimate first or should you use your ultimate?

T

Tyler Louis Myers

well sombra iw ould say doesnt matter much, unless theres a Zen then sombra ult first so he cant counter, dva i would say try to do it at the same time or zarya first if dva goes first they will scatter

S

Skylar Sturtevant

Zarya first

M

Matthew J Crofts

As a sombra main I prefer to use mine once they are gravvd so i can get more in one go and erase things like lucio ults

T

Tanner Dietz

As a dva main it’s better if the Zarya ults cause if dva ults first they are going to run away and spread and then grav won’t catch anyone

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

It differs for me as a Sombra main. If there's a D.Va on their side, I would ult first and then let Zarya ult cause I've seen far too many D.Vas being fed by accident. Other than that, Zarya first.

D

Daniel Cruz

If there's no dva on the enemy team, then Zarya first, but if there's shields, Sombra first

A

Aaron Johnson

Zarya first sombra next and finally D.va

A

Armando Liendo

Z

Zachary Ferns

Zarya first on most combos. If they hear the other shout, they'll scatter, making it harder for graviton to work effectively. Sombra could do it before, to stop things like Orisa's fortify from allowing her to escape.

L

Luis Arriaga

Problem is it's about communication if you shoot ult first and they take too long to update your ult was wasted as for dva when I hear "nurf this" as zarya that's when I ult stopping them from trying to scatter but if you both have mics call it and you both should hit your ults at the same time as for sombra if zenny is there have her ult first but make sure you ult immediately after

J

Jerome Carmona Márquez

Sombra first, it will disable any escape or support ability

Z

Zach Gates

Depending on the ult.

Zarya then Reaper
Dva then Zarya
Zarya then Soldier
Zarya then Doomfist
Zarya then Tracer
Zarya then Junkrat

And so on. Basically if someone's ult takes a second or two before the kills actually confirmed, Zarya goes first

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom